|Position:||Part Sales Coordinator (Temporary 1 year)|
|Closing Date:||October 2, 2013|
|Job Category:||North American Business Unit|
Objectives of the Position
Front line position on sales order desk. Receive parts and equipment inquiries from internal and 3rd party customers. Communicate both written and verbal quotations in response with accurate information regarding fulfillment. Co-ordinates and expedites flow of material, parts, and assemblies interdepartmentally or for shipping to 3rd party customers. Requisitions materials for dispatch domestic shipments, and pursues explicit information, weights and dimensions, and values for 3rd party. Examines material delivered to verify correctness. Complete invoicing of equipment, and transportation charges.
· High School diploma or equivalent
- 3 years experience in oilfield related of warehouse, stores, purchasing and inventory
- Oilfield type parts and equipment product knowledge is a definite asset
- 1-2 years experience in a sales order desk environment – or similar
- Well organized, detail orientated, and be able to comfortably multi – task
- Excellent customer service, organizational, time management, computer and communication skills
- Must be flexible for on call 24/7 order desk
- Expediting, and follow, up of parts ordered from suppliers, including internal orders from factory
- Requisition parts and materials for dispatch or delivery to the logistics shipping department.
- Research parts and assemblies requested by customers to ensure parts are correct and delivered on time
- Quotation procurement.
- Maintain good communication with customers to ensure they receive the proper parts and service
- Follow through on orders placed, expediting the goods, and communicating back delivery dates to the customer if delays are imminent
- Receive purchase orders, verify, process through inventory
- Examine parts and materials delivered to verify correctness, prior to dispatch
- Order entry receipt of goods, and daily stock status. Tracking of freight costs for warehouse – both inbound and outbound. Cooperate with customers, field service and shop regarding material returns and administer warranty returns to warehouse, supplier, or factory
- Maintain List Price Variance reporting, and costing of product received. Act as liaison between Inventory and Service Shop for internal builds of product
- Assist with quoting, order entry, shipment tracking, and freight costing and coding, ensuring that customer is receiving their requested information on time. Communicate shipment confirmation, AWB # or weigh bill # and carrier to customer with full or partial orders. Collect P&L information from GP. Assist with collections when required
- Order entry and in the expediting to shop material orders through warehouse, purchasing or supplier. Ensure that shop orders are tracked as to on time requirement or schedule
- Keep database updated with proper information – vendor phone #, addresses. Work in conjunction with accounting and purchasing to deal with problem invoices, overpricing and vendor disputes
- Perform order management tasks including communication of backorders within orders and informing of new delivery dates. Cycle counting of warehouse product to ensure accuracy of inventory
- Assist with posting problems – costs – and processes, order entry for projects, assist in quotations for international sales orders – outside North America, effectively relieve inventory of surplus – obsolete items, assist field service and shop input of orders, when required
- Other administrative duties as required
If you would like to join a team of global leaders in the design, manufacture and service of technology based solutions for the upstream energy industry, submit your resume in confidence using the online application form, before October 2, 2013
Note: if you are unable to submit your application on-line, please print and complete the on-line application form and fax it to Human Resources at (403) 723-7826.
All applicants are thanked in advance, only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. Tesco retains resumes for 6 months should future opportunities arise. Please notify us if you prefer not to have your resume retained.