|Closing Date:||August 2, 2013|
|Location:||Grande Prairie, Alberta|
|Job Category:||North American Business Unit|
General Description: Intermediate level administrative position offering support to one or more individuals or departments.
Duties and Responsibilies
· Greet visitors in a courteous, friendly, manner and direct them to the appropriate personnel
· Answer all incoming telephone calls and direct them accordingly
· Assist with Accounts payable, preparing purchase requisitions and input PR’s and invoices into an excel spreadsheet
· Entering data into company system for tracking
· Help organize shipping and receiving paperwork.
· Order office supplies, equipment etc. for the office
· Provide administrative support to other administrators, supervisors and managers
· Maintain and update manuals and filing systems.
· Draft various letters and memos.
· Work on specialized projects requiring strong clerical skills.
· Perform other general duties as requested.
· Schedule Pre-employment testing
· Coordinate 3rd Party Training
· Track DOT log books
· Safety meetings minutes and tracking
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills
· Well organized, able to perform multiple tasks
· Work well under minimal supervision
· Advanced skills in Microsoft programs such as Excel, Access, Word, Windows Explorer and Internet Explorer
· Self-motivated/lots of initiative
· Flexible & adaptable, friendly and approachable
· High school diploma
· May have an equivalent combination of related work experience and education
· Post Secondary administrative Certificate would be an asset
If you would like to join a team of global leaders in the design, manufacture and service of technology based solutions for the upstream energy industry, submit your resume in confidence using the online application form, before August 2, 2013
Note: if you are unable to submit your application on-line, please print and complete the on-line application form and fax it to Human Resources at (403) 723-7826.
All applicants are thanked in advance, only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. Tesco retains resumes for 6 months should future opportunities arise. Please notify us if you prefer not to have your resume retained.