|Closing Date:||June 6, 2013|
|Location:||Grande Prairie, AB|
|Job Category:||North American Business Unit|
General Description: Intermediate level administrative position offering support to one or more individuals or departments.
General Operational Support
General Operational Support
· Greet visitors in a courteous, friendly, manner and direct them to the appropriate personnel
· Answer all incoming telephone calls and direct them accordingly
· Assist with Accounts payable, preparing purchase requisitions and input PR’s and invoices into an excel spreadsheet
· Entering data into company system for tracking
· Help organize shipping and receiving paperwork.
· Order office supplies, equipment etc. for the office
· Provide administrative support to other administrators, supervisors and managers
· Maintain and update manuals and filing systems.
· Draft various letters and memos.
· Work on specialized projects requiring strong clerical skills.
· Perform other general duties as requested.
HSE Specific Support
· Employee Safety Files: Maintain and update filing systems
· Orientations: Safety Manual Presentation, 5 S Program, JSA’s, Core Values, Journey Management etc.
· Minimum Training: 16 Minimum Training (16 Internal Tesco Courses)
· Medical Appointments: Schedule Pre-employment testing
· Coordinate 3rd Party Training: Forklift, Crane, 1st Aid, H2S, Smith etc.
· Log Books: Track and update filing systems
· Alerts: Stop Works, Early Learning Bulletins, etc.
· Safety Meetings: Track and update filing systems
· 8 min Point Notifications/Perillon: Entering data into system for tracking
· Training Matrix: Entering data into system for tracking
· QHSES Monthly Activity Report 2011: Month End Report.
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills
· Well organized, able to perform multiple tasks and stay focused with regular interruptions
· AP/AR experience is an asset, HSE admin experience is an asset.
· Work well under minimal supervision
· Advanced skills in Microsoft programs such as Excel, Access, Word, Windows Explorer and Internet Explorer
· Self-motivated/lots of initiative
· Flexible & adaptable, friendly and approachable
· High school diploma
· May have an equivalent combination of related work experience and education
· Post Secondary administrative Certificate is an asset
If you would like to join a team of global leaders in the design, manufacture and service of technology based solutions for the upstream energy industry, submit your resume in confidence using the online application form, before June 6, 2013
Note: if you are unable to submit your application on-line, please print and complete the on-line application form and fax it to Human Resources at (403) 723-7826.
All applicants are thanked in advance, only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. Tesco retains resumes for 6 months should future opportunities arise. Please notify us if you prefer not to have your resume retained.