|Closing Date:||December 20, 2012|
|Location:||Grande Prairie, AB|
|Job Category:||North American Business Unit|
Location: Based out of Grande Prairie, AB
Objective of the Position: As a field service company we strive to provide superior quality and exceptional value to our clients. This position will be responsible for performing daily light duty maintenance within the shop, cleaning casing/tubing on rig locations, and general administrative reporting
High School Diploma or Equivalent.
A valid class 5 Drivers License is required
Knowledge of casing drilling systems would be considered an asset
Previous oilfield experience would be considered an asset
Forklift/loader experience would be considered an asset
Excellent organizational and time management skills
Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast pace environment
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up thread washing equipment, remove thread protectors from casing.
- Wash threads using “power Thread washing guns” or by hand with scrub brushes.
- Wipe clean and check for cleanliness of threads.
- The ability to use I.D. calipers to measure the inside diameter of the casing and record findings.
- Apply appropriate thread compound if necessary.
- Keep work area and equipment clean and free from hazards.
- Completing assigned jobs in a safe and timely manner
TO APPLY PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AND TO
If you would like to join a team of global leaders in the design, manufacture and service of technology based solutions for the upstream energy industry, submit your resume in confidence using the online application form, before December 20, 2012
Note: if you are unable to submit your application on-line, please print and complete the on-line application form and fax it to Human Resources at (403) 723-7826.
All applicants are thanked in advance, only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. Tesco retains resumes for 6 months should future opportunities arise. Please notify us if you prefer not to have your resume retained.