|Closing Date:||May 1, 2014|
Position: Facilities Labourer
AX Title: Labourer
Location: Calgary, AB
Objectives of the Position
To assist the Facilities department with the maintenance of a five star work environment. This individual will be the team member responsible for the daily organization and cleaning of the manufacturing facility.
Responsible to: Directly reports to the Facilities Manager with indirect report to the GM Production and the production Manager
External Relationships: Vendors and contractors
· High school diploma
· General housekeeping duties
· Operating a forklift
· Empty shop waste and rag containers
· Some physical lifting
· Snow removal on premises walkways
· Maintain lunchroom and dressing room tidiness
· General building maintenance
Competencies Required For Effective Performance
· Ability to take direction and work with limited supervision
· Understanding of safe working practices in a manufacturing environment
· Lean experience is an asset
If you would like to join a team of global leaders in the design, manufacture and service of technology based solutions for the upstream energy industry, submit your resume in confidence using the online application form, before May 1, 2014
Note: if you are unable to submit your application on-line, please print and complete the on-line application form and fax it to Human Resources at (403) 723-7826.
All applicants are thanked in advance, only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. Tesco retains resumes for 6 months should future opportunities arise. Please notify us if you prefer not to have your resume retained.